YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!! ….for that semi guilt free treat, protein packed and delish tastin’ goodness you better hollaaaa at cha girl, I mean …make your own, read below and find out how! …I.don’t.share.cookies. lol. ENJOY!
Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies by Oxygen Magazine
– 1.5 cups whole wheat flour
– 2 cups whey protein powder (flavor of choice but chocolate makes sense)
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 2 teaspoons cinnamon
– 1.5 cups low-fat small-curd cottage cheese
– 1/2 cup honey (or agave syrup)
– 1/4 cup canola oil
– 1 egg
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 1 cup rolled oats
– 1/2 cup chocolate chips
– 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Combine dry ingredients together
- Combine wet ingredients together
- Mix dry and wet ingredients together, add chocolate and walnuts.
- Once you have your dough, use a teaspoon to scoop and create small balls and drop onto baking sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes until the cookies are slightly brown on top.
For more fun, healthy recipes check Oxygen Magazine online: http://www.oxygenmag.com/