Need protein? Yes, of course you do.
If you’re suffering from muscle fatigue and wondering why you’re not as strong as you were last night take a look at your diet. Personally I am a big fan of mixing up my workouts by incorporating the weight room. I feel my strongest when I’ve got that good ol’ protein in my system. I find it’s especially important for strength and post workout repair.
Foods HIGH IN PROTEIN: Eggs & Dairy, Pork tenderloin, beans, tofu, nuts & seeds; peanut butter included, chicken, fish and salmon.
Sharing a very quick and easy recipe packed full of protein that actually tastes great! My choice; FISH.
Hello: Lime Baked Fish!
- 1lb fish fillet (your choice, I’m a fan of Tilapia)
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice (yum, add lots!)
- Salt and Pepper to taste (go easy on the salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon of chives
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 lime, wedged (cut it up for the serving)
- Place butter in a baking pan, place in over until melted, swirl to coat pan
- Put your fish in the pan, dizzle lime juice over the fish
- Combine all other ingredients into a bowl and then sprinkle over the fish
- Cover with foil, bake at 350* for 10-15 minutes
- Garnish with lime wedges
- Have your room make the side dishes – it’s only fair!